PLEASE SELECT BRAND NAMES!!

@1more4christ Ok first thing if you are new then nobody will pay premium for it, people will opt for good old reliable trusted premium brands that exist for like decades

Too gimmicky, looks like heavy on marketing, and that 1.8 gm is not optimal or benchmark this is just a total misguidance to newbies and especially those who are struggling to hit their protein goals

And none of those names/tag line feel relatable or things that I would look in a protein powder, i think this will only work for newbies who think protein is some kind of magical steroid that let them bench press 225

@ilovetaterzzz 1.8g per kg of lean body weight is the benchmark, (not body weight but lean body weight so multiply your body weight with (1-bodyfat))

Also 1.8 is the upper bound for getting benefit out of protein,1.2-1.8 is a good range, but i think 1.5-1.8 is a better target

@1more4christ IMO name itself is small part of making a decision, any name is good enough, it's more about marketing and distribution. Fwiw I liked driven and levels more than others.

Side question: where are you sourcing the protine from, manufacturing yourself or white label from India or chinna?

@powerful Hi, we would be sourcing our protein either from Ireland or Poland, haven't made a confirmed decision as of yet. We would get it white labelled from India by one of the leading nutraceuticals company in India.

@1more4christ I like how each of those 5 names in the list is easy to remember English word and has an interesting thought behind it. But, when I read the 5 names in the first question, I couldn't really relate any of them to whey protein. I understood the meaning behind them only after reading the other questions.

In my opinion, it's important that the brand name could directly be associated with whey protein or something related to fitness without any explanation.

@1more4christ Interested in knowing how you started out and how does the production process looks like.

Also like another comment suggests name by themselves don't mean much until I read the description so something to study there

@vldipaola Hi we are a team of 2 fitness enthusiasts straight out of college.

We are actually inspired from a few brands from the west, who have done well even though their brand names don't really mean something on the first look. We would aim to create a tightly knit community on instagram, provide authentic products and grow together.

@1more4christ The thing is you can't compare price sensitive indian market with usa cause it would be foolish to think that indians would buy your protein by paying a premium instead of going for affordable and reliable companies.

@1more4christ None of them quite feel like it has anything to do with nutrition at first glance. Even after reading the thought process, it seems a little bit of a stretch for a whey protein brand.

@1more4christ I think 1.8 is not good for a brand name, 3 syllable words is not good for a brand name. Stick with 1 or 2 syllables. Bolne me kafi pause aata h isme.

And i don't like other names. Wo gym wali vibes nhi h.. bhai tumne un words ke sath description likha h.. isliye lg rha h ki wo bodybuilding se related h.. otherwise tum random logo se puchoge ki btao ye brand name se tumhe kaun product lg rha h.. wo guess nhi kr paayenge.. i think you need more research on the brand name. 20-30 words utha lo gym se related jo aksar use hote h gym me. Unko combine kr ke kuch bna lo.
Something like "the good whey", "hey whey" etc.

@1more4christ While you aim to target the premium segment, it's important not to price your product too high. Established brands already offer competitive pricing coupled with strong marketing strategies. Why should consumers choose protein from your brand? What sets you apart in a crowded market with competitors like MuscleBlaze(mass market brand) and The Whole Truth(known for their clean ingredients) ? You must offer something unique or more affordable to build trust and attract consumrs.