Pre-workout

@breezer There’s one called Stim Junky by Freedom Formulations and one called Meth. I think those names are just marketing to stim addicts but I heard someone who took Stim Junky popped positive for methamphetamine on a drug test .

It hit harder than Psychotic by Insane Labz. I haven’t tried I AM GOD. Is it as good as Psychotic?

@didy I haven’t tried I AM GOD, I know it has 400mg of caffeine but Insane Labz is not exactly transparent with the dosages on other ingredients. I got a deal on Psychotic which is what led me to get it. Symbiote is more transparent with the label and has more caffeine than I AM GOD, sitting at 479mg. It also has 4000mg of Beta Alanine which is making me lean more towards Symbiote

@breezer Your body will always adjust, man. Going up and up and up in caffeine and all the rest will eventually bring more negative than positive.

Maybe try a detox for a week or 2. Cold turkey if you can stand the headaches the first couple days. I promise you’ll get the old tingles back on moderate doses.

@breezer Get any preworkout as your base, toss in an extra scoop of citrulline, agmatine, arganine, heavy scoop of beta alanine (you sound like you love the fuckin itch), nice pinch of sea salt. You’ll have an unreal pump and that “peel your skin off” feel you’re yearning for.

@welutt I think adding to my pre-workout is what I’m going to try next. If it doesn’t work the only thing I can think to do is go on another detox. I really appreciate the help!

@breezer Pop a 500mg Niacin if you just want to feel like there's fire ants all over your body.

I used to pop a caffeine pill into water, add some creatine, and let it all dissolve. That was enough for me.

@breezer Buy the raw ingredients and combine them urself. That’s what I do. Caffeine pills, L-tyrosine, L citruline, anything u want in bulk on Amazon.

@breezer Do you have sugars pre workout? That for me is honestly a lot more important then a shit ton of stims. I take a pre workout most days but if it was out of that and the glucose/dextrin I have pre workout I’d go with the carbs

The thing about pre is it might make you feel like you’re buzzing but is it actually helping you train better?

@joaa For me personally the energy and extra pump helps a lot. I can get through a workout without any type of pre-workout no issue, it’s just not as fun honestly. To me having the ‘unnatural’ feeling of itching and the better pump drives me harder. Especially since I started ‘fat’ and now have become more vascular.

@breezer Go cold turkey and get the caffeine out of your system for a week or two. Maybe to coincide with a lay off or de-load. This should reset the tolerance you have built up. Also consider making your own by buying the standard ingredients separately. It’s cheaper and you can use the optimal dose for each .

Back