[Progress Check] 1 year of bwf training. Stronger(ish) ! 1.0

@unbelievable Respect to you, sir. Your zest for fitness and general attitude towards life have given me an energy boost at 3 in the fucking morning.

Keep it up, my man.

With love, your neighbor from across the western border.

@unbelievable Having recently read AutoBiography of Yogi I am imagining you as he writing this. My favorite fitness post on Reddit yet. Will direct all the ones hear who ask "what can I do at home with little equipment."

@unbelievable Holy crap. This is the first time I've read through a whole progress post. You're inspirational, man! I hope you continue to update us on your journey.

Cheers from another Indian bodyweight practitioner.

@unbelievable Very good post man! I loved it all. The pictures were hilarious, the videos were badass (god damn metal rings and chains are super manly huh? I train on those too, but mine is on the beach, a totally different setting!) When you get used to false-grip on those rings it will feel so easy on wooden rings, hah. I like your overall philosophy and thoughts, all spot on, well articulated and everything is in the right direction. I like how you added a climate-change thing at the end. :D
(Edit: I just realized you were the guy who made this photo of me, LOLOLOLOL, thanks again man, you really are cool.)

@unbelievable I realize that now I have no excuse not to work out. If you can be in India in an area not nearly as nice as mine but still give it your all, eat food, and stay true to yourself, I should be able to do the same. You have inspired me in so many ways

@unbelievable True inspirational man. I appreciate the before pic. It's almost as if you're looking in the mirror and seeking your swole self.

Just a question, what was your diet like? All veg or did you have meat as well? Your Gobi Manchurian note made me ask.

@chula48 Thank you luhem. My diet is exactly what I posted. Ovo-lacto vegetarian (My family is brahmin, but I don't really follow the religious side, only the practical side. And they are cool with it). Dates, potatoes, rice, yogurt, peanuts/chickpeas. That's it. I actually asked the people at the fast food center. The gobi is the veggy kind, made from cabbage/cauliflower mixture and not meat. I don't like the texture of boiled eggs but I do eat egg fried rice sometimes. I respect my family so I don't make omelettes at home. I really love omelettes :)

I don't have anything against meat eaters. But I believe every one has a choice. There is no need for an animal to lose its life just so a human being can postpone his hunger for the next 6 hours. This is not sustainable. I draw the line at where anything with a nervous system is off limits, because it can feel pain. To each his own I guess :)

Back