Recommend a good, affordable preworkout?

charlenenylor

I have been buying my preworkout supplements from Sams Club for the last few months and have enjoyed the Muscletech Vapor line. I take 2 scoops of the product label found below before I lift 3-4 times per week. I am running out of my current container of PWO and need to find a replacement since it’s no longer available at Sams.

I’m no expert, but I am looking for a PWO with the following:
-150-350mg caffeine
-3g creatine
-2.5g beta-alanine
-2-4g L-citrulline
-No sugar
-Less than 10kcal per serving

The items above are from the Muscletech Vapor1 label, found here
Are these bad criteria?

What makes a good preworkout good?

What do you recommend?

@charlenenylor If you search for Pre Workouts on Bodybuilding.com and filter them by ratings (9 or above) you'll find a whole bunch of good ones.

Muscletech has several, and I switch back and forth between one scoop of Muscletech Vapor1 or Muscletech Ripped, and I add 6 grams of citrulline that I buy at bulksupplements.com.

You can compare prices at Amazon, Bodybuilding, and Jet. Jet is the walmart version of Amazon.

Somebody below recommends Jym. I like them, too. But they cost more than I want to spend.

Hope this helps.

@charlenenylor Cup of coffee.

Pre-workouts are a lie. You don't need that garbage to have a good lift. Your success will come better from good recovery and following a good program than from jamming a pre-workout.

@charlenenylor Black coffee ☕
A few scoops of that bad boy, a nip of hot water and some cold and you will be ready to go

Just remember to take a shit prior to going to the gym