Recommend me Shows that’ll make me forget I’m even doing cardio

@golden21 Any of USA Networks shows: Psych, White Collar, Monk…

Engaging and funny but it’s okay if you miss a line or two if you lose focus on it. It’s my fave for cleaning as well.

Also not awkward to watch at the gym since nothing disturbingly violent or super sexual happens, unlike me putting on Death and Other Details thinking it’d be like a fun Knives Out/Poker Face type mystery show, and it unexpectedly cut to a fairly graphic sex scene and I’m like “ah ah” on the Stairmaster trying to change it so the people next to me don’t see what I’m watching.

@golden21 Breaking Bad and The Wire are my two endlessly-rewatchable, edge-of-my-seat favorites but those are everyone's favorites so sorry if I'm not being very helpful lol.

Edit: oh, if you like bad reality TV, America's Next Top Model was weirdly addictive for me and I don't really like reality TV.

@golden21 Love is blind 😂

If you haven’t already, check out VR fitness apps like Supernatural or FitVR or Les Mills body combat. Time flies and you burn a ton more calories than on elliptical / treadmill.

@golden21 True Blood, each episode about 55 minutes with 7 seasons 12 episodes per season and The Good Wife, each episode about 45 minutes with 7 seasons 23 episodes per season.