Recommend me Shows that’ll make me forget I’m even doing cardio

@golden21 I like YouTube. I have a playlist of high energy songs I love. For slower paced workouts, I’ll watch travel destination videos of places I want to visit or daydream and watch luxury travel videos (guilty pleasure). Sometimes I’ll watch research and development news or updates in the semiconductor industry, because I want to know that stuff for my job. There’s this channel called Tribal People Try that is fun. It’s just Tribal people trying things like apple pie or lasagna for the first time and talking about what they think of it. I subscribe to all kinds of fun stuff: Dr Tracy Marks, Super Dacob, Justin Hawkins Rides Again, HotandFlashy, EmmaCruises, Dr Todd Grande, loads more and all kinds of dietitians and weight loss experts too. It’s great because if I lose interest, I just exit and start a new video for whatever I’m in the mood for.

For long hikes, I like a good podcast. Andrew Huberman or Hardcore History are my favs.

@golden21 I like dramas, currently watching one tree hill. Sometimes ending on a cliffhanger would be good motivation to go back the next day (I ONLY watch these shows when I’m working out) and the drama is enough to keep my mind distracted

@golden21 The Great. It’s funny and dramatic in equal measure, and the acting and costumes are fantastic. I started it while on the treadmill myself and got sucked in right away. I am a history nerd who loves dark comedies so if that sounds like your thing, give it a try

@golden21 Power, law & order SVU, law & order organized crime, Vikings, handmaids tale, Queen of the south, suits, black mirror, breaking bad, mind hunter, ozark, blacklist, See, Atypical, Dark, good doctor, this is us, virgin river, greys anatomy, one tree hill, gossip girl, why women kill, sex education, You, insecure, billions, p valley, golden girls, From, reasonable doubt, Silo

I provided a list with a variety of genres and lengths 🤞🏾🙃

Edit: I personally use my cardio time to learn a new language