Short torso girlies, where are you?!

@jesseyoung20 I have a short torso but looked (unhealthily) skinny at 110 pounds as long as I wore loose trousers or skirts - I carry most of my weight on my thighs and lose it around my waist first. Edit: forgot to mention I’m 5’3, and at 110 pounds I could see my ribs and vertebrae, which was kind of gross…

@jesseyoung20 I'm here 5ft, 170 pounds

Not sure if I do have a short torso, I guess I do but my legs are short too. I have big breast too but my weight is mostly on my belly.

I have ok legs and a flat ass, like I wear small swimsuit bottom and x-large top, that's insane to me 😭

@froggymom101 This is me too. My body is a rectangle, hips/waist/bust all look the same measurement. Trying to be a thin strong rectangle rather than a wide flabby rectangle is about the best I can do 😂

I also have thicker legs. In my 20’s (weighing in the 120’s) people used to ask me if I was a gymnast.

@jesseyoung20 I'm 5'0 with small boobs and narrow hips, my goal is just to be leaner (aroun 100-105lb) and I mostly lift heavy and run. For me the trick is to not bloat so I get lots of fiber and walking

@jesseyoung20 I’ll let you know in a few months, lol. I’ve been in a deficit for almost 3 weeks, and I’ve lost a few centimeters off my waist, but otherwise I can’t see a visual difference yet.

@kevin500 Yes! Please keep me updated! I’ve been working since January, have lost about 10 pounds but very little off my waist only about 1-2.5 inches but my waist wasn’t small to begin with lol

@jesseyoung20 Yea I’ve been having real issues finding clothes that look flattering on me. It just turned thirty and it seemed like my body changed overnight and I have backfat which is making shirts look less flattering on my body.

Does anybody have any tips for what looks nice on short torso long leg girlies?