Sports Bras w closures?

@dawn16 I admit that sometimes my shoulder straps can hurt... especially if I have it tightened for maximum support. But this is a problem with most sports bras for me. Most companies make the straps shorter or less stretchy because BIG BOOBS! I then run into the issue that the straps are long enough for my torso... it's a huge pain for me!

Out of curiosity...did you try the flex or ultimate? They have a very different support style and the ultimate has a the choice between X-back and H-back.

Also... YAY FOR EASY RETURNS!

@dawn16 Here to say that a great sports bra is more than thick fabric that squishes boobs in and together. For me, that’s all SheFit does, and it’s way overhyped. Get a quality comfortable underwire sports bra. The good ones hold up to both sweat and activity without making you feel like you shouldn’t have boobs in the first place. Wacoal is a start.

@pyrox2k I've never had an underwire bra I didn't loathe (34DDD here) but I also don't wear a normal bra (or one at all if I'm just sitting) during the day so that might be a me thing.

@pyrox2k This! I returned the Shefit immediately. In addition to the squish factor, the straps were super scratchy so I was worried they would chafe my skin, and the heavy fabric seemed like it wouldn't even be breathable. I honestly don't know how someone could tolerate wearing it for a sweaty workout! I haven't tried Wacoal sports (I do like their non-sports bras) but FWIW I have been pretty happy with Panache wired and non wired sports bras.

@silvershark I love most of the stuff I got from them! Though some items are overpriced. Try their Essential Collection at first if you’re interested on trying them out. If it’s not to your liking, check out ECHT.

Back