Started going to the gym

coralemoine18

So I recently started going to the gym and all I have to say is I'm really enjoying it but I'm not sure what kind of of workouts routine I should be doing. I was told full body so I started doing that so I looked at some full-bodied training routines and I put this together. I do this 3-4 times a week I'm in Highschool 10th grade I play soccer so I want stronger legs and calves. Im weighting in at 111lbs, 5ft 8in Id like to get a lot heavier with muscle :p. Back to the point..... I was told I should do 4 reps a set for the first 3 weeks then go to 6-8 for the next 3 weeks then 10-12 for the last 3 weeks then back down to 4 and increase the weight and repeat the process for optimal muscle growth.

Workout A

Squats = 3x4

Flat bench = 3x4

Pull ups = 3x Failure

Dips = 3x Failure

Barbell Biceps Curls = 3x4

Triceps extensions = 3x4

Calf Raises = 3x4

Legg Press = 3x4

Hammer Curl = 3x4

Cross Body Dumbell curl = 3x4

Workout B

Squats = 3x4

Incline Bench Press Dumbells = 3x4

Deadlifts = 3x4

Dips = 3x failure

Rows = 3x4

Easycurl bar bicep curls = 3x4

Close grip bench = 3x4

Calf Raises = 3x4

Leg press 3x4

hammer curl = 3x4

Cross body Dumbell curls = 3x4

Body Press = 3x4 (I don't really know what this is called but you lay your body on this ramp thing and press up and down with your legs and use your body weight)

Any tips and tricks would be appreciated like Pre workout stuff, Protein powders, supplements, Diet plans etc Thanks in advance!

@coralemoine18 As a starter, look up Push/Pull/Legs. Try to get in at least 4 days a week. Sleep well. Most importantly: EAT. Protein and carbohydrates are so important for the muscle and weight gain. Get a calorie tracker. Lay off the crap foods as much as possible.
If you can, get a PT at the gym. Learn off them. It takes time but it's worth it if that's what you want.