Summer Cut: 5'3/140--130 Ladies Group Chat

@twinmama Thanks! It's basically me in a nut shell.

Unfortunately because of my meds, listening to my body leads me to not eating anything at all until like 5pm some days. So realistically right now is a process of just trying to eat anyways. I know not eating won't fuel my body or help me recover from lifting. It's a struggle. Usually I have too much appetite so this is quite the experience.

@twinmama 26/5'2"/129 lbs

I started this year around 142 and that's down overall from 163+. My next goal is 125, but ultimately I think I might want to get down to between 115-120, not entirely sure yet.

I average a little more than 1400 calories a day. I lift 4x per week, run 15-20 miles on average and do another 1-3 hours of cardio a week, but other than that and walking my dogs, I'm pretty sedentary (work from home). I'm also focused mainly on performance for a Spartan Race in early April and then I think I'm going to train for another half-marathon once my cut is over!

@twinmama Online calculators give me around 1800-1900 depending on the calculator, but before I linked MFP to my Garmin watch, I was seeing anywhere up to 2200-2400 per day (after linking, I'm seeing around 1800 average, but I think it's due to how the Garmin app incorporates the calorie limit you have in MFP. Haven't researched into this more, but it never gives me 2k+ cals burned anymore, which seems inaccurate considering I'm losing about a lb a week or so which would indicate my TDEE is closer to 1900, give or take)

Good luck with your half and tough mudder!! This is my first obstacle race and I'm pretty excited!

@seekinghim26 Thank you! I'm excited, both are my first events like this as well!

I've only "raced" a 5K before, but I'm following a half training plan, and hoping crossfit will help with the tough mudder

Back