We now have an official map for BWF parks near you. If you know of one, please add it!

@fromgenesistorevelation There used to a really good fitness routine in Manchester NH. West side. That was back in the eighty's. It was quite nice and very challenging. That was a couple decades ago. Hope it's still there. I wish more city's and towns would create fitness trails. It doesn't cost that much but I think the liability factor plays a big part.

@fromgenesistorevelation To whoever put the spot at Bear Creek Park in B.C you put it in the wrong spot by accident lol. Unless there's some secret hidden location in the middle of the forest that has pull up bars. I think you're thinking of the workout spot by the track.

@fromgenesistorevelation I can add the ones I see in Korea when I remember. I added a few, there are loads here of many kinds, some of them only with some weird cardio equipment. I think I will only add them if there's something to use for pull-ups. That will still leave plenty!

@fromgenesistorevelation Hey,

There is a body weight fitness park marked on here as being not far from my house. I don't think there's one there. But I'm going to look later today.

It is number 42 in the North American list on the Park-Locator map, when sorting by A-Z "Bodyweight Park". The coordinates are 51.23288, -0.16739. Will report back :)