WEIGHT GAINERS & SUPPLEMENTS FOR 41KG BULKING

@sekharjones
  1. Focus on strength training (Stronglifts/Starting Strength). If you become strong, you become big. I have not seen a small or undefined dude bench pressing 140 lbs.
  2. Aim for 100-120g of protein per day. Read up on protein servings per food type. Legumes, eggs, chicken breast, bananas, tuna, milk is your friend.
  3. Sleep 8-9 hrs.
This is the key. No need for mass gainers as they are chock full of sugar which is detrimental to your health in the long run.

@954950qk What if may allergy po sa Eggs and Chickens? Any Alternatives po? 4-5 meals po ako palagi. Kaso kulang lang talaga siguro sa Protein. Tagal ko nang nag gi-Gym parang ang bagal ng process or parang na stuck na po ako sa weight ko Di na sya nadagdag. Ang skinny pa rin ng tingin ko sa sarili ko haha parang nakakadismaya din.

@jejones21 Beef, tofu, munggo, fish are your other sources.

How many gram of protein you have with your meals? Kung puro kanin lang hindi ka mag gagain. Dapat 25g Protein at least per meal.

What is your workout routine and gano na kabigat buhat mo?

@954950qk Truee. Haha puro kanin lang hahaha malakas sa kanin pero kulang na kulang sa protein.

Work out routine, sa ngayon bihira ako makapag Gym. These past few weeks, twice a week lang ako nag giGym. Then nitong mga nakaraang araw, puro lang ako Push up 100+ tas sinasabayan ko lateral raise.

@jejones21 Better than nothing but 3-4x a week is best. I started same as you 5’9 120 lbs super thin. Better get your act together now so you’d see improvement.

Sarili lang kalaban dito.

@sekharjones M26 5'5 from 52kg to 59kg for 3 months. February 1 as of today April 17,2024. 4-5 times a week sa gym.

I recently enrolled sa AF for 13 months subscription and 3 months with Personal Trainer, napaka skinny ko before talagang pang lightweight division lang siya ngayon nasa bantamweight na ako at overweight na saakin ang 65 to 70kg. I recently took ONS Serious Mass Gainer with Creatine for the past 3 months at ngayon naubos ko na siya which I really gained weight and muscles.

So ang review ko lang is okay naman yung Serious Mass or Weight Gainers basta kumain kalang ng kumain at talagang mamaintain mo yung protein intake 4-5 times ako kumakain Breakfast, Lunch, Merienda, Dinner and Midnight Snack(sometimes). Ang effect lang talaga neto is talagang magugutom at magugutom ka and most of the time ay bloated ang tyan/stomach mo pero nandon naman ang abs workout kaya medyo mawawala din yung pagka bloated.

So right now naka ONS Whey Protein na ako with Creatine pa din atleast 3 scoop of Whey and 2 scoop of Creatine. Twice a week din ako kumakain ng chicken breast and twice din yung ground beef/pork, add na din ng Fruits and Vegetables. Ang ginagawa ko ngayon sa Whey is nilalagyan ko siya ng Oats with blueberries and peanut butter.

Thankful din ako sa PT ko kasi siya mismo nagbibigay sakin kung ano magandang kainin and yung workout sessions namin ay nakadepends sa kung anong built ng katawan ang gusto ko which is Athletic/Lean at hindi basta buhat lang. Strict din and everyweek kami nagchcheck ng progress.

Here's my before and after picture since Feb 1.

before and after picture as of now

@sekharjones i went from 40 kg to 47 in 1.5 months and here’s what I eat:
  • ON mass gainer (2 scoops a day)
  • creatine
  • 3 meals a day (2 cups rice each meal w/ 30g protein)
  • 1 protein bar (10g protein)
  • 1 vitamilk double choco (9g protein)
i didn’t mind much about dirty bulking since i hopelessly wanted to gain weight 😅 this was also from my first month of working out so maybe it’s the newbie gains, but im not entirely sure

@sekharjones Tama na yung creatine lang tapos vitamins centrum goods na. Damihan mo rin kain mo like 2-3 hours lagi kang kumakain then consistency sa workout. Ganyan ginawa ko before and turo din sakin ng naging coach ko.

@sekharjones Eh not a fan of weight gainers, only supplement I will get behind on is protein powder , that's it. The rest of my daily calorie needs Ill get from eating normally in a day.

Basically just eat more, and eating more means hitting your current protein daily requirement then bahala na pagkatapos kung ano pede or gusto mo kainin ngl esp when nagbubulk ka naman at such a low weight it dont really matter.

Also remember, trust the process. Ive been tracking my weight everyday for a year now since I started. May mahahabang period na stuck sa same weight or bumabawas/tumataas opposite sa gusto ko mangyare but in the end I still hit my target of both bulking and cutting. Started as a 71 kg fatass down to 63kg cut then now bulking back to 72 kg, with more of that weight being muscle mass. Really just be consistent and dont stress over details too much.

@sekharjones Gaining more weight is simple in that it's basically more calories = more weight.

Most people will tell you to just eat more. But the underlying issue, really, is the mental side of eating, because it's literally forcing yourself even though your body is telling you to stop.

So the key is to eat calorie-dense foods. That way, you're eating less pieces or amounts, but still meeting the calories.

For example, a handful of peanuts is like 200-300 calories already.

Here are some other calorie-dense foods: peanut butter, milk, honey, and olive oil.

Before you take weight gain supplements, I suggest you ask your doctor first.

@sekharjones Ano ba goal mo? Kung specifically to gain weight lang pwede ka mag weight gainers. Kung gusto mo maggain ng muscle mass hindi mo kailangan ng weight gainer kase empty calories karamihan dun. Mas maganda invest ka na lang sa healthy food.

@sekharjones pareho tayo pre 56kg, 5'9. ang hirap mag gain ng weight pero blessing in disguise yan kasi you can eat all you want without worrying that you'll get really fat.

@sekharjones Food (if you're not gaining weight, you aren't simply eating enough)

Protein Powder

Creatine

Fish Oil

Multi Vitamins

Gaining weight is also gaining fat, that's natural. Goodluck on your iron path.

@sekharjones i know someone who made protein shakes with whey (buy a good one), bananas, milk, and a lot of peanut butter when he was trying to bulk up. try implementing it to your diet and see if it works for u. better to drink some of your cals esp if hirap ka kumain

@sekharjones I promise, if you don't eat enough where you can gain weight just through food, then you won't be able to stomach forcing yourself to drink weight gainer AND eat proper food. It's honestly disgusting. Better use that money to buy whey

Back