What is your favourite meal during a weight loss phase?

@namibia Canned tuna makes a nice base for things. I'll mix it with red curry paste, chopped onion, garlic, and ginger, and use it as a filling for lettuce wraps. Alternatively, I might mix it with spicy brown mustard, onion, celery, and a sprinkle of caraway seeds to give it the suggestion of seeded rye bread without the bread.

Also, I like to cook up the leanest ground beef I can find as burger patties, but make a burger salad and just have the lettuce, onion, pickle, and tomato as a...well, a salad, dressed with mustard and a little ketchup. Might throw a sunny side up egg or two on the plate as well if I'm doing good on calories that day.

@namibia Chinese style beef and broccoli, put it with rice or udon noodles. I also make yellow curry chicken with whatever veggies I feel like and rice.

In a different vein we make homemade pizza, Greek yogurt and flour for the crust makes a fairly high protein and low calorie pizza.

I meal prep a lot of burritos with keto wraps. I make a queso sauce from blended cottage cheese and nutritional yeast then add a can of rotel. Put that with beef or chicken and you're good to go.

We also replace beef with venison most of the time which has less fat/ cals

@namibia Oats in the morning w/ cocoa powder and some sort of fruit / Greek yogurt.

A go to lunch is beans w/ chicken thighs and cottage cheese.

Dinner might be an omelette or tuna sandwich / wrap

@namibia I’m old school, I like chicken broccoli rice. I will jazz up the chicken by grilling it, or add a sauce that changes the flavor profile a bit.

I also enjoy baking a large filet of salmon and eating a serving of that with potatoes/sweet potatoes and a green veg. Brussels sprouts is my fav

@namibia Miso soup / ramen with baked chicken breast. Don't add any fatty ingredients and adjust carbs (the noodles themselves) to your liking, ignore entirely if its not required.

The water fills me up very quickly, I love the taste and it gets the protein in without it being dry.

@namibia Fillet o' Fish. It's healthier than most of the items on their menu. Once or twice a week I used to eat two before cardio day for fuel and protein and you just burn it off

@namibia On a hard cut right now so not that many carbs but I eat eggs for breakfast then have chicken breast and an assortment of veggies doused in soy sauce as my other two meals (I have broccoli, a whole red/yellow pepper and a whole onion as a minimum) - would usually add some potatoes or something if I'm not cutting. I could eat this meal every day though (and actually do right now).

If you like wasabi and want a bit of a kick then add a bit of wasabi mixed in the soy sauce before pouring it on everything, it's delicious!

@namibia 0% Fat greek yogurt/skyr mix in whey protein, add raspberries/blueberries, PB2 Peanut Butter, cinnamon, zero cal flavour drops, Put in the freezer for 1 - 2 hours, tastes like ice cream

@namibia Ground up oats,pumpkin,whey,cinnamon,sweetener,egg whites, into pancake mix. Sugar free syrup and blueberries on top with either melted peanut butter or pb2 powder

@namibia Chicken breast and sweet potatoes. I also eat cuties with every meal because they feel like a treat. Potatoes fill me up and chicken breast is easy protein. A Traeger helps make them more edible.

@namibia Current favorite is oatmeal pancakes for breakfast:
40g oats or a packet of oats(blueberry) Blended w 1/2tbs of baking soda and powder. W 1 egg and 100g of greek yogurt or cottage cheese. Can add egg whites and sweeteners it changing consistency but still love my pancakes.