What to do when hungry on a caloric deficit?

@dcyshy A vegan diet is a life-long process of dietary evolution. It's best to continually tweak your vegan diet, over the many years, to better improve your health and fitness. You are on the right track. Just remember that Rome was not built overnight.

@dcyshy Walk more. Ride a bike too. Eat oatmeal 😍 I ride 14 km to work and back and do 11 km walks every day. That’s about 1000 kcal right there, which burns 2 bowls of oatmeal with fruit.

@dcyshy Try one meal a day. You’re gonna be thinking about that one meal constantly but if you stay busy you’ll forget about the hunger occasionally. But at the end of the day you get to binge out and eat like crazy. Just Still track what you eat make sure you’re still in a deficit.

@dcyshy Drink coffee as it is an appetite suppresant. I do OMAD (one meal a day) and can do 1500 calories and still work out 5 days in a row if I want to cut down and get lean. Other times I do 2 meals a day with a fasting window of 18/6

@dcyshy Citrus with their rind in water is very satiating too (let it sit for 5-8 hours in the fridge) but also make sure you are not underestimating how many calories you need!

@dcyshy Intermittent fasting helped me. Eating all of my calories in a smaller window allows me get a good feeling of satiety. This is easier for me than a bunch of smaller meals and snacks all spread out and never really feeling good and full. Sure I get hungry, but I know when it’s time I get to eat well and be satisfied. You could also try cycling your calorie targets with some day more than others to keep your metabolism up.