What's your "I know I should(n't) be doing this"?

@akashraletta I can't touch my toes either! All of my friends are always so surprised because I work out pretty consistently and they just assumed I was flexible, I guess. NOPE.

@akashraletta Same here! When everyone else can touch their toes, I'm like, "Hey, I made it mid shin! Go me!"

Every once in awhile I'll do some yoga and think, Oh, this feels pretty good. I should do this more. But I find it super boring most of the time so I just...don't.

@brianhex Snacking while I make my meals! It’s a goal of mine to cut back on this... but it’s so hard. Sometimes I end up eating half my meal before it’s even prepared... and thus my food is much less satisfying.

@brianhex I do two cardio days a week. Running. On a treadmill. For 6 or so miles.

I should be resting, but no. Also, I actually hate running. I don't even know how this ended up happening. I don't tell my friends who also weight lift.

@brianhex I should be meal prepping/counting macros/etc. I should not be eating whatever/whenever but the past few weeks have been complete laziness and freedom.

I need someone to follow me around daily and just slap food from my hands.

@brianhex I always find excuses to skip cardio. I used to star my workouts with a jog on the treadmill for about 30 mins, then eventually it became 20 mins, then 15 mins and now I skip it most days. I justify it by saying I'm too busy and need to spend less time at the gym, or that I've been too busy and therefore too tired... But heck, truth is I'm just lazy.

@brianhex Oh man, in yoga I keep trying so hard and constantly think people are watching me and judging me. It’s only yoga, if I do a belly dancing class, I don’t even think about anything but my instructor and my body. But in yoga, I swear that either I’m being super cool and everyone is watching me, or I’m being super lame and everyone is watching me. I try so hard to only be mindful of my body too 😭

@brianhex Working on my flexibility.

I can’t touch my toes. I know that impacts on gymnastic movements and weightlifting when at crossfit. But it’s such a drag, especially after a busy day at work and gym and just want to chill on the couch.

@peachykeen Clif builder bars, for me. I know they’re not the “healthiest” protein bar on the market, but they legit taste like chocolate bars to me. I could probably eat one for every meal and be happy

@kevint They're great. I am comfortable with their calorie cost because they feel filling and substantial... only protein bar I've felt that way about so far.

@brianhex I stopped doing almost all arm exercises last year (except for the odd set of standing row every other week) and then complain about how skinny/noodley my arms are. Wonder why! 🙄