Who are your favorite people - genuinely - in CrossFit?

@slickk77 Kate Gordon is one of my favourite IG accounts. She talks about it ALL; resilience, relationships, habits, psychology, training, menstruation, sex. Well worth a follow!

I love Sam Briggs from way back. She comes across so wholesome.

@lastman17 Oh please elaborate! I was seing his every video but are so tired with the clickbait and 20minute long videos with memes etc. How he handled all the cobtroversy from CF sealed the deal for me (more: cant this just go away, than: this is important to get right).

@gac5070 Basically he comes off with a smug sense of being above you, I don’t know if he’s changed any as this was a good 2 years ago, but yeah, spoke down to anyone who wasn’t an influenza or he considered them beneath him. Dudes fucking loaded though so he’s doing something people like.

@lastman17 Ugh is that true? 2 years ago he was still living with his dad, but even though - he is where he is because of cf athletes stepping of their high horse and befriending him, weird not apprieciating that and strive to be the same.

@gac5070 I’ve also met him multiple times and know a lot of uk athletes who know him. Most of the top athletes in the uk seem to think / say he’s a bell end. He is very up himself and won’t give you the time of day unless he thinks you’re useful to him. You can see it even in the recent videos with the Jst athletes… they don’t like him. I know of several brands who’ve also spoken of how bad he is to deal with.

Jas is lovely and his dad is great but he’s fake as they come

@needsomeadvice Ugh, have to watch that video now. Thanks for sharing! Time and views are a curency these days, glad I'm not giving it to this project (other than that last video). I even bought a HSTL t-shirt like 4(?) years ago, lol.

@slickk77 Marcus Filly - totally biased because we work together but we've been putting a lot more content on his YouTube channel lately. And even after years I'm still learning quality information from him.

Back