Work pants for <5’ ladies

@mnd0 I am 5’0 and I have always relied on Express short skinny slacks for work. They quality can be spotty sometimes (seriously, check the seams before you buy) but the proportions are really nice.

@mnd0 I have always been a fan of Worthington workwear... you can get it from JC Penny and they offer a wide array of cuts petite sizes. They also hold up well to wash-n-wear and rarely need ironing if you take them out of the dryer right away.

@mnd0 Lululemon has several work pant designs and offer free hemming. I like their “on the fly pant”,specifically for work. Also, the 7/8 or 25” length fit full length on me and I’m 5’1”

@mnd0 If you like fun colors/retro style, Big Bud Press’ work pants are really cute and they’re cropped, I’m 5’3” and they hit a few inches above my ankle

@mnd0 I recently got and love Betabrand! They have an extra petite length which I believe is 23" (perfect for me who is 5'0). Plus they're super cozy and still let me run and move a lot which I need for my job while looking professional.

Back