12 WEEK FITNESS CHALLENGE!!! *updated from previous with suggestions!!* GOOGLE FORM TRACKING! START: JAN 12

@saved071275 I know we don't have too much space to write out goals, but remember to make them 'SMART!
  • Specific
  • Measurable
  • Attainable
  • Realistic
  • TTimely
Ex. Lose weight could be: lose X inches or X lbs, get stronger could be: lift weights 3X per week using SL program, eat X calories per day and track daily using MFP. I find it helps give you a realistic plan and pathway forwards rather than just a big scary wall to climb over :)

@kaiser123 Yeah I'm definitely curious about this. I'm not starting until Monday cos I want to be over this cold I have. Coughing up lung bits and whatnot makes working out a little more difficult and gross.

@kaiser123 Hmm. I'm wondering this too. So do we enter our starting point (like weight, measurements, what we are currently doing during our workouts, etc) on the 12th?

@tom9826 me three. I thought the exact opposite-that we would update the current week at the end (so the 18th or 19th for the first week) with what we accomplished during the week. OP, you may want to clarify this in the original post so we are all on the same page :) also, it may read a bit better if you put the week range (12-18, 19-25, etc.) to help.

otherwise I am SUPER excited for this!!!! Great idea and thanks for starting it!!

@saved071275 I love this! I love being able to see everyone's goals, and seeing the people who have similar goals as mine. Also knowing I'm not alone in doing this and getting myself back on track!