Schedule – Games Site Schedule |

2022 CrossFit Games Google Complete Calendar

Individual Schedule | Teams Schedule
| Age Group & Adaptive Schedule

Come and hang out in the r/crossfit discord channel

CrossFit Games Instagram

Individual Event 11: The Alpaca​

For time:

126ft/~38.5m sled push, decreasing in load (starting with 6 KB, dropping off two KB every 42ft/~13m)

2 legless rope climbs

20 kettlebell clean and jerks (2x32/24kg)(2x~70/53lbs)

42ft/~13m sled push with 2 KBs (2x32/24kg)(2x~70/53lbs)

2 legless rope climbs

15 kettlebell clean and jerks (2x32/24kg)(2x~70/53lbs)

42ft/~13m sled push with 4 KBs (4x32/24kg)(4x~70/53lbs)

2 legless rope climbs

10 kettlebell clean and jerks (2x32/24kg)(2x~70/53lbs)

42ft/~13m sled push with 6 KBs (6x32/24kg)(6x~70/53lbs)

@jonjones229 Wow, it looks like Reykjavik tanking the Pegs & P-bar event is going to cost them a place on the podium. If they’d even finished 10th instead of 30th that’s an extra 51 points which would put them 2nd, 16 points ahead of Oslo. 😦😧😧

So impressive how dominant Mayhem has been again, 6 event wins in a row and only 1 event outside the top 3. They really are a cut above, I wonder if Rich retires how many of the current team would stick around, Taylor & Andrea look good enough to qualify as individuals & Sammy C has been a great addition.

@abigail1995 Whoa. Two great events, I think.

I believe the heavy squatting and DL in event 12 will favor Justin over Ricky. Khrennikov has made huge strength gains in the past year and could shore up 2nd.

Hopefully this will placate the people losing their minds over wHeRE ArE tHe bARbELls

@jonjones229 Don't look now but I'm pretty sure Laura just vaulted all the way up past Haley Adams into 5th place and will be very close behind Emma Lawson for 4th and in striking distance of the podium with 2 events left.

@jonjones229 Horvath is seriously one of my favorite athletes and she is far under represented and I know it’s a different movement but amazing to me that she dominated those KB’s with little to no issues but still struggled that bad with HSPU’s in the earlier event. Really hoping she gets more dialed in.

@jonjones229 Mal looks so much healthier this year in my opinion. I think her previous coach was more about the immediate results and it seems Mat wants her to sustain and even improve for the years to come.

@dawn16 Yep, i think i watched a video with Mat and Mal, and Mal was saying the first thing Mat did was dial back the amount of workload she does in a day. So if Mat is dialing you back, you know your doing far to much!