2022 NoBull CrossFit Games IE11: The Alpaca

@jonjones229 "Laura, what was it about you that allowed you to win that one?!"

The post event interview questions are always such simple softball throws to the athletes. I know it's that way for every sport but it's truly so cringey.

@peggylynn I was about to say that’s literally every sport but you got it. You’re not gonna get a lot of controversial questions done in a post game/ post wod interview

@peggylynn I have always thought that athletes should never get any remotely complex questions immediately after an event, esp when their heart rate is through the roof. Throw some softballs, get some genuine emotions and save the hard stuff for after.

@zermel That’s a great point. Sometimes the athletes just look at Nicole like did you really just ask me that and answer “um. I train hard?” And it always grinds my gears 😂

@jonjones229 Can someone kindly give me a TLDR on the mens result please, specifically the top 3 guys? Unable to watch and hoping RG has managed a second wind because that boy has looked gassed for the last few days and keeps making mistakes.

@john25 He did not. He looked good for the first half of the workout but gassed out and finished 7th. Roman won the event and took over 2nd place overall. Medeiros finished 2 spots ahead of him. Medeiros has a 23 point lead over Roman who is 2 up on Garard.