Individual Schedule | Teams Schedule
| Age Group & Adaptive Schedule

Come and hang out in the r/crossfit discord channel

CrossFit Games Instagram

Individual Event 9: Hat Trick​

Women Start: 2:05pm CT / 3:05pm ET / 12:05pm PT / 7:05pm UTC

Men Start: 2:35pm CT / 3:35pm ET / 12:35pm PT / 7:35pm UTC

3 rounds for total time of:

Sprint (I think I heard 200- yard/183m, but will change when I have more info)

20 wall-ball shots (12/11ft)(~3.6/3.3m) - (20/14lb)(~9/6.5kg)

6 dumbbell snatches (100/70lbs)(~45.5/32kg)

Rest 4 minutes between rounds

@spookydawg77 I'm aware, but that's incorrect. Gui's listed time is 3:44 and Brent's is 4:08. They were in the same heat and not that far off each other. Further, Dallin was in the same heat and was BEHIND Brent and he's currently listed in 3rd. Your comment is the reason I'm concerned. People are looking at the leadboard and seeing Brent finished high enough and assuming it's correct.

@peggylynn Yeah, that's the problem. I double-checked the stream and Bret was off from Gui for about 15 seconds. In reality he must be second in the event total.

@ryan50613 They also took the times we were seeing from the back pylons, not from the red finish line everyone was prepped. Gui is listed as 3:44.18 but realistically he should have been around 3:35 if you go back and eye-ball each of the heats.

@ashleyh0910 Yeah, that's even more confusing. The red line had to be the finish line, by how athletes were approaching it.

They seem to be working on it, but athletes have to push for the admins to adjust the times right

Back