23.1 women’s barbells misloaded

@budalazena Trust but verify. It’s their responsibility but why would you assume anything if your future in the games is on the line?

I mean the number of people that didn’t catch it when you factor in CF, the athletes, their coaches etc is pretty large number.

This really sucks for them.

@budalazena Total bullshit I feel like everyone’s incompetent these days. I did the open tonight at my gym and they didn’t have an open place remember on the rig so I completely screwed up my toes to bar and I have a fractured rib. I hope I don’t have to stop working out.

@sup3rb0wlz With the recent changes they have been. Top 10% make QFs. Many top athletes know they will be in the Top 10%. It's not like they have to be in the top 30 in their region after the Open

@japysymn They’ll be able to do this. They’ve got all weekend. I’m a bit surprised the girls didn’t notice. 42 kg seems like a weight they might normally load in workouts so how did they notice the bar looked different?

@budalazena CrossFit taking responsibility for the error is nice, but it has vibes of all the recent layoffs where the CEO takes responsibility for the people who lose their jobs, yet take no reduction in pay, ask their C-Suite to take a pay cut, etc.

Back