6 week mini cut

mrseme

I’m a 5’ 41 year old mom of 3 who works a sedentary job from home. I am looking for anyone interested in being an accountability partner on a mini cut. After nearly a year of training and knowing there are some nice muscles hiding in there… I am going to do a mini cut of ~1200 calories/day focusing on min 110g of protein and eliminating most processed foods. I plan to do the cut for 6 weeks or until I lose 7 pounds (prior experience tells me it will be time based as maintenance for me is between 1450 and 1500). After that I will reverse diet back to maintenance and focus on recomp.

If anyone else is interested in joining (you don’t have to cut as low) or just wants to see how it’s going for future reference please let me know!

ETA: I tried to post to most of you in case you don’t see the edit, but for new people: I just created a discord for this goal/conversation. Not part of this subreddit. Send me a chat request if you’d like the invite. Does not have to be for so low of a calorie count or could be a different goal like eating more protein, drinking more water, or moving more. Any goal related to health.

@ladyaloette I just created a discord for this goal/conversation. Not part of this subreddit. Send me a chat request if you’d like the invite. Does not have to be for so low of a calorie count or could be a different goal like eating more protein or moving more.

@chantelle I just created a discord for this goal/conversation. Not part of this subreddit. Send me a chat request if you’d like the invite. Does not have to be for so low of a calorie count or could be a different goal like eating more protein or moving more.

@mrseme Ugh I should do this to be more committed to finally cutting some fat! I think 1200 would be too low for me based on my exercise, but I can commit 1500-1700 if anyone else is with me in this range!

@cantfindausernametouse I just created a discord for this goal/conversation. Not part of this subreddit. Send me a chat request if you’d like the invite. Does not have to be for so low of a calorie count or could be a different goal like eating more protein or moving more.

@inthefootsteps314 I just created a discord for this goal/conversation. Not part of this subreddit. Send me a chat request if you’d like the invite. 7 pounds is a great short term goal I think!

@heartofgold16 I just created a discord for this goal/conversation. Not part of this subreddit. Send me a chat request if you’d like the invite. Last 10 pounds are the most stubborn!

@mrseme I’m a similar age and have similar goals, so I’d love to join! I’ve never used Discord before, but I’ll send you a chat and join in the fun. Thanks for creating this.

@canadianian Send me a chat and I’ll send you the invite link if you are still interested. It’s pretty straightforward. (i don’t want the invite link out on Reddit directly. I verify people before I send the invite).

Back