already dreading tommorow's cringe 9/11 tribute

marieb3

I'm here to workout. I don't need coaches screaming and yelling about 9/11 people dying as a motivation. I frankly find it cringe and a tad insulting. Last year the coaches were yelling at athletes as they took small breaks, or were winded, or were going at a lower weight with quips like "do you think taking a break was an option for those who died on 9/11" or "those firefighters didn't give up, why are you". Just freaking insane. If i was a family member of someone who died , i'd be throwing hands.

@marieb3 Wait…you posted a couple weeks ago that you’d been going to CrossFit for only like 6 months. How did you did you complete last years workout if you were never there? Why you lying?

@zongruger I admire the effort that goes into checking people’s post history to expose this kind of BS. Granted it’s not a huge effort to do so, but it always makes me chuckle when I see people get exposed.

@zongruger It's sad that someone would take time out of their day to actively bash Crossfit. It just shows how insecure and shallow that person is that they would bash an organization who's purpose is to make people better versions of themselves through exercise.

Back