Anyone catch Sevan and Hiller talking about Olivia Kerstetter's weight?

@yahsway I’ve officially spent too much of my day reading this post and watching those clips.

Time to think about useful things like how many burpees I need to do when I get home from Disney to offset these cream cheese pretzels.

@yahsway Hiller and Sevan are the definition of “Blame, Complain, and Defend” and then do absolutely nothing.

You’d think with all the nonsense they spew about everything CrossFit related and the following they have they’d actually use it help grow the sport instead of attacking athletes, being critical of judging, standards, etc.… misery truly loves company so no wonder they get along. 🙄🙄

@yahsway 6 grown men talking about a teenage girl's weight. I was so disgusted, I'll never click on any of their videos again. And let's not pretend it's purely discussing her athletic capabilities. Talk about performance markers then, not appearance markers.

@yuriak88 It was disgusting and they would NEVER say that shit directly to Olivia (or Jacob Heppner for that matter). So they are disgusting and they are cowards.

@yahsway What’s crazy here is that if you don’t like listening to them you can shut them off. And if you’d listen to a full Hiller video it’s not just him shit-talking people.