Anyone tried Resistance band leggings? E.g. Sweetflex or Agogie?

@truckerjack56 But they say Yale research but it’s misleading, it’s not peer reviewed, there’s no peer reviewed journals from Yale university on this or any other peer reviewed source. So whatever Yale they’re referring to has no statistical evidence anywhere that I could find! They’re just masquerading under the prestigious and well known name “Yale” with no connections to Yale at all!

@zealous_heiress They’re here! They actually don’t look too bad and I can feel the resistance (got 8 bands) but it’s not uncomfortable. Can’t wait to get walking today 🙏 I’ll report back in a few weeks

@oldwatchman I’ve had them for a couple of weeks now and they do work! I will say you probably need to be active (walk and move a lot) to really feel the difference. I walk about 6 miles a day between treadmill and life, I’ve felt sore enough that I take a day off from them after after a super active day. I think they’re worth it

@truckerjack56 So, my skinnify's arrived today. I went for about a 48 minute walk 1.67miles, nothing too strenuous, but according to my fitbit I burned 242 calores. That seems higher to me with the skinnify's than without.

@zealous_heiress Only two days in and I can tell you they work! I walk a lot though (6-7 miles a day), wore them all day the past two days and my legs are sore, not crazy sore but I can feel it. Also, I’ve been dealing with some hip pain and it hasn’t acted up in the past two days, I wonder if they offer more support/use different muscles. They aren’t the cutest leggings but I don’t really leave the house anyway 😂

@truckerjack56 Are they hot? Do you feel like you're suffocating in them. I'm in FL, and u can't stand hot clothing or feeling like I can breathe in my tummy. Also, is there coverage for our lady bits, or is it right out there? .lol Some leggings have a panel etc.

Back