Anyone tried Resistance band leggings? E.g. Sweetflex or Agogie?

@roch I'm 51.. 5/4 and 120 pounds should I order medium or small. I don't want to feel like I'm suffocating but want the benefits, too ? I have hip and lower back pain.

@zealous_heiress Recently brought four pair as they had two for one sale. And they are very comfortable they're attractive I'm a teacher and I'm up and down all day. they fit very well on me. I'm a big girl I bought the 4XL and they are very comfortable. I bought the skinify brand. I I work out in them in the afternoon after school and I have no complaints I don't know if I burn more calories outside of the workout but it's great having something attractive that is that comfortable with the bands in it that I'm going to trust probably are working with the compression they deliver.

@zealous_heiress Do Not, I repeat, DO NOT buy skinnify resistance band leggings. Overpriced. Horrible customer service. No matter what you actually order you will get their basic, lowest resistance leggings. That is IF you get them AT ALL. They claim 5-7 business days but it takes a MONTH and you have to email them at least once because they have no real intentions of sending them. They will then drag you along for weeks refusing to reach any sort of resolution when you notify them that what you have finally received is not AT ALL what you ordered. Meanwhile, they will spam your email box daily to order leggings. They will send you advertisements to purchase their leggings through Amazon for full price, leave a 5 star review and get half your money back. The leggings themselves are poor quality. They have zero breathability. For an attempt at a fitness legging intended for exercise or all day wear, the fabric isn’t designed for it. Demanded a refund. I’ll return to update whether or not I get it. Otherwise, I’ll report them to my bank.