L -Tyrosine - Anyone here, ever tried it ?

@dan222 First of all, STFU

I do not take CM and C together. and if you have any knowledge, the CM is 2:1(ratio) ,

(Two parts citrulline combined with one part malic acid.)

If I take 10 grams of CM,it means, there's 5 grams of Citruline and 5 grams of Malate.

When I need more Citrluline, I add pure citruline. (which is none of your business)

Second. CM is only for Pre-workout. and C is for usual days.(when I do not workout)

@dan222 At least I have an ego, unlike you, ( a man without an ego, is a dead being). God bless u.

Who started with the comment 'Troll' when this isn't a troll post.! maybe, get a life?

Second, 'get help - '

at least I have people who can help me, unlike you. (I feel sad for you)

If u can't answer, please refrain from commenting when someone asks a genuine question, I wonder why Indian men like you are so weak, can't take a simple post and understand and answer straight,

IF I'M WRONG!, CORRECT me, educate me, rather than pointing fingers out, kid.

Adios

@dan222 and asshole, I'm not here to TROLL. I'm genuinely asking something, if you do not have the ANSWER, STFU OR BAN ME FROM HERE,

its my 1st time posting on a Indian sub and I REFRAIN IT CUZ OF ASSHOLES LIKE U, WHO HAVE NO CLUE WHAT THEY ARE SPITTING, RATHER THAN ANSWERING ME, YOU ARE BEATING AROUND THE BUSH, IF YOU CAN'T ANSWER, GET LOST.

GET A LIFE BEFORE ASSUMING AND BEING A PRETENSIONS PRICK WHICH YOU ARE.

I CONSUME A LOT OF SUPPS AND I RESEARCH THAT.

ITS MY BODY, IF I DIE, ITS NOT ON YOU. SO STAY AWAY FROM THIS POST.

@coffeeandprayer L-Tyrosine works initially for 1-2 days If you buy it from popular brands like now foods. Afterwords, some people tend to develop tolerance for it so it's more of a hit and miss for many. You can try it and use it as pre-workout along with caffeine and citrulline malate (+Creatine? Post or pre-, doesn't matter. Post is marginally better though).

@thehallelujahhollerer I will get the NOW foods only, I don't care how much it will cost me, amazon shows 1200(discounted ) rate.

and you are right, let me try and see, definitely, I will cycle this on and off. and yes I do have creatine too, forgot to mention, will edit the post,

@coffeeandprayer Yes, except one is at the mercy of customs therefore I personally haven't gone down that route. But if you can afford it, then I'm glad that you're doing the best you can for your health (physical and mental). Experiment and decide, ofcourse. Good Luck!

@thehallelujahhollerer Yes, I can afford and why not, working hard in my life, day in and day out, this is the least I can do, hard to find good quality foods in India.

I cook my own meals, so I keep an eye.

Even Extra virgin olive oils are too costly but I do get it, do not want to compromise on health and supplements.