Best machines for working out the back of the thighs that you can buy for home?

I'm so tired of having flabby thighs!

I'm looking for a machine for my thighs to buy & put in my room and watch TV while using it.

I found this: "Sunny Health & Fitness Row-N-Ride Squat Assist Trainer for Glutes Workout"

Could this actually help me tone/tighten the back of my thighs? That one looks the most "targeted towards back of thighs" machine that I've seen so far.

What are the best machines for working out the back of the thighs? sorry if my post seems awkwardly worded, just looking for real answers.

@goldenangeleyes23 I wouldn't bother trying to get a home machine like that.
  1. Are you overweight? I'm gonna assume you're a woman... since it sounds like you've never trained before, if you don't weigh somewhere around the middle of the BMI healthy range, you could lose weight. The one exception is if you have very large boobs, that can easily skew your weight up. But losing weight is going to be the only real option to get rid of flab https://thefitness.wiki/weight-loss-101/
  2. Toning isn't a thing. You don't tone anything. You BUILD muscle and then become lean enough to see it. So this relates back to #1. But first, you've gotta build muscle and in order to build muscle, you need some resistance - ie some weights. That machine is more akin to a cardio machine in my eyes. Cardio only builds enough muscle to do said activity. It is not resistance training. Now the issue is getting sufficient weight can get expensive quick, this is where a gym membership is helpful. But some good leg movements are squats, RDLs (single leg RDLs to make better use of lower weight), and lunges. If you're willing to spend a bit of money, you could get a pair of adjustable dumbbells. If you're a small woman, you could get away with up to 50lbs each. That should be a solid start. But a gym membership would still be better in the long run. And getting the adjustable dumbbells means you could also work out your upper body, which I would highly encourage as well. https://thefitness.wiki/muscle-building-101/
  3. If you want something you can do in front of the TV, I'd go for something like a cheap spin bike. It's not gonna build muscle like I said before. But it'll help burn some extra calories and help work on your endurance/stamina.

@goldenangeleyes23 I have the row and ride, an optical, treadmill and an actual row machine. Out of all of them I like the row machine, it's a full body work out.

Do not recommend the hydraulic row, it's not as natural and your knees hit the handle. And the row and ride sucks on your knees and mostly works the front/sides.

Also, if you lay on your stomach and lift your legs it helps, I usually use a band around my ankles and lift one leg at a time for resistance.

@goldenangeleyes23 Exercises for a specific body part don't "tone and tighten" that body part. They can give you some muscle there underneath the fat, which may help in your goal of looking "toned", but they won't do anything for the fat itself or the "flabby" look.

That said, exercising while you watch TV is a great way to get some exercise in. Machines where you do the same movement over and over again are called cardio machines (think cycling, walking, etc). More exercise and better nutrition tend to be the biggest changes we can make to be healthier and/or to lose weight.

As for this specific machine: I wouldn't go for this personally, it looks uncomfortable to use, kind of flimsy, and I'm having a hard time imagining myself using it for a whole TV show. Maybe that's just me and you'd love it. But if I were looking for a machine to do some light cardio while watching TV, I'd get a spin bike or a walking pad.