Chubby cheeks low bf

garg

I’m 6 ft and skinny AF I weight 124.34 pounds unfortunately I got quite chubby face cheeks . Weight shows that I’m on 7.8% body fat (I don’t know the weight accuracy) with is estimated to weight 9,68 pounds I want to reduce my fat weight to 7,71 , so I will lost 2lbs of fat with is around 20% of my body fat.

Now I want do bulking and reduce my BF to 6% bf and 128 lbs or 5.5% bf and 140 lbs or if it is healthy to 5% bf and 154lbs

Do you think my cheeks will around 20% less chubby? Can I naturally and healthy maintain mentioned body fat percentage?

I fed up with my chubby face cheeks

@garg I'm sorry to say probably not, your cheek shape is more due to your bone structure and you can't spot reduce fat anywhere, let alone your face.

OP, what you need is deeper than fitness. You need love and self respect. I hope I'm wrong, but you write like you're treating fitness as a fix for something you don't like, and that's viewing fitness all wrong. Fitness is a journey and a gift - it's something you get to do, for you. There's nothing fitness will fix, because you don't need fixing in the first place.

@garg Dude. I dunno be weird about this cuz I am older straight guy. But lookin at your profile, you are one handsome guy. Seriously. If you think not, your thoughts about yourself are probably lot different than how most other people see you. Hope you can find a way to relax about that and enjoy your youth and your life. Seriously.

@garg 5'10" and 124 pounds is pretty skinny. And the 7.8% body fat reflects that. It is very hard to stay at that low bodyfat percent and is unhealthy to do long term. I don't think you can have really chubby cheeks with those numbers. Definitely don't try to lose more fat for your overall health.

Edit: just saw your recent posts. You're face does look gaunt when you lost weight. Your facial features look fine. Many people feel they are ugly when they are fine.

@garg First off, you're post history shows that you're seriously insecure. You don't need to be, you look fine.

Also as a fellow skinny boi @ 5'10'" 121 lbs ~10% bf I'm qualified to comment here. 125 ish is the threshold for being underweight. I've been at 128, still sub 15% bf, and it's so much better. Better gains in the gym, better sleep, better appetite, ect.

Your face looks fine. Mine looks similar when I get around 125lbs and it's a big improvement over the skeletor look in my opinion.

My experience being my current bf (10% or less) is that I stop dreaming, get cold easier, get tired easier, get hungry all the time. Generally a bad time. If you WANT to be that lean and you aren't being paid or competing then you should do some introspection. Your issue probably isn't physical but mental.

@garg Your problem is not your body fat percentage or your cheeks. Your problem is body dysmorphia, or at least insecurity. When I look at your post history, I see way too many posts asking people if you're ugly or saying that you're ugly. Thinking that you're ugly is an indication of a mental health issue that you need to address. Other people's opinions of your looks won't help you. You need to deal with your insecurity and resolve the issue within your own mind. You're not ugly. Your cheeks are not unusually chubby. But you are exceptionally insecure about your looks, and it's having a negative effect on you.

@garg Chubby cheeks are adorable!

It sounds like you are just young.

Don't worry, in a few decades your face will not have any chubby cheeks.

You will look like an old person like the rest of us.

Just enjoy the journey and try to have some fun!

@garg So I don’t know your body shape ie. pear, triangle, etc or face- heart, square, etc. but maybe your cheeks aren’t chubby. Maybe all the other areas of your body don’t have any fat or muscle and are creating the illusion of bigger cheeks.
Maybe it’s the last area on your body that’s held on to the last bit of BF and it doesn’t have any other source of BF to expel for energy so it’s holding on to it. It could be that you don’t take in enough fluids WATER or electrolytes.
We’re the same height and I haven’t been that weight since I started my freshman year of college. 22 yrs since and I was far more active with sports and martial arts and couldnt imagine being that weight now.
Now that’s just how I perceive things based on what you’ve shared and looking at old modeling pics from 22-24yrs ago don’t see my body at.
Maybe you’re obsessing over your weight and BF too much. Cut back to recording weekly stats once weekly.
How are you calculating to obtain your BF? Your scale? A handheld machine? Measuring your body and doing the calculations?
Statistically your #s say your abnormally underweight.
Don’t over do it, but slowly incorporate healthy food choices with low carb, low calorie and healthy fats back in to your diet. You won’t bulk unless you do.
Experiencing hair loss?
Again thanks for sharing

@garg I kinda went through the same thing i think what helped that was my teeth alignment !! It changed my jaw and i was using invisalign at the time and i remember how drastically different i looked but just my personal experience

Back