Dealing with the modern fitness industry

@mamabdog Well 198cm... that's a HUGE frame to fill out. And don't forget those guys are all 5'6-5'10ish so they'll fill out their frames much faster. 15in biceps on you will look small but on a 5'8 guy? Huge AF. Don't worry, they seem like they make these crazy ass gains but in reality they're making normal gains and their frames are just being filled out quicker :)

@mamabdog 46YO natural lifter here. Been on and off lifter since college. Never ran hear but had buddies who did. Some a cycle here and there. Some a lot to compete.
Of all of us - I’m the only guy able to lift heavy 6 days a week and function.
Great comments here - and it’s a choice. You measure yourself against yourself and make the decision.
I’m gonna sound like an old man here but I’m SO happy I didn’t have social media when I was coming up because it is fake AF and makes even people who know what they are doing question themselves.
That said - you gotta do you - but do it for you - not b/c some IG “science based” whatever BS of the week dude you know nothing about makes you think you should be doing it ...

Ohh - and it never gets easier - priority changes - gains change - focus changes - but it’s still the same challenge to get under the bar and make yourself a better person. Gear or not.

@mamabdog You look great, not blowing smoke up your ass neither, if you feel like you’re not progressing maybe look into your nutrition, sleep or etc? Because the further you you advance the more perfect you need to be with nutrition, would you say everything in your life is perfect? Also, get your hormones checked, just incase. Or maybe switch up the routine more, shock the muscles, some guys even switch to powerlifting and their whole goal becomes lifting heavier and heavier, there’s many things to do.

@mamabdog When feeling down, just google “10 years after taking steroids” , and you’ll see, especially long term users, wind up with horrifyingly deformed bodies.

Even look at Arnold now, I guarantee you he suffers every time he looks in the mirror knowing he will never be remotely the same size or shape he was when he was using.

Natural athletes that train into their late years and maybe eventually do HRT at 50 will never have that problem. Their body will only carry what it can long term, and will put present day Arnold to shame.

We are in it for the long haul, not to get a snapshot of the glory days to dwell on.

Plus remember how much time and money they have to invest into destroying their bodies, and almost always wind up with bad injuries especially when uneducated.

Tip: unfollow all the fake natty and blatant juicers on Instagram etc. it’s as detrimental to your mental health as girls looking at photoshopped images of thots with fake tits. Seek out and follow and network with other lifetime natural individuals.

For starters, you could follow me, 😉 @reps.not.roids - I think I post stuff that would appeal to you and help motivate you to stay natural

@mamabdog honestly there's no point in trying to be lean, muscular and strong at the same time as a natty. Pick two or better one and roll with that.

You're just not going to look good both naked and in clothes, it's not going to happen for 90% of nattys. Just embrace this fact and get yuge

Back