DEXA 6'2"/32/187 lbs 38.7% on the bright side I have great bone density đź‘Ť

@dynamitex I just emailed all the labs at universities nearby, asking if they had researched to participate in or if I could pay to do a dexa. No one responded but SDSU, and they didn't charge me. However, I think it was an individual research you're doing me a favor and I happened to get to the right person. :)

@prophecy7777 Just popping in to second IndependentHeroine- please really consider taking the pictures down and blocking out the university, your name, and your birthdate. It is really not safe to post all that with pictures of yourself.

@prophecy7777 Hey there just a heads up - black out your name and birth date. Because we can also see where you live coupled with the identifying stuff...well ya never know the kind of creepos online that will use that information for nefarious purposes.

@dxblorna Thanks for the link! However, I am skeptical of photo arrays like that. I assume they are looking at women of average height, and adding 10 vertical inches is going to change things substantially. :) All those "how fat am I?" Measures (BMI, waist-to-height, etc.) are way wonky for me because I'm extreme on the height dimension.

@prophecy7777 If you find the result believable based on what you know about your musculature under your body fat, I believe you. However, I'm not sure I understand why being taller would affect how one looked in the photo array? Everything would scale up, but I don't see how that would affect visible muscle definition, vascularity, and the shape of curves in places where muscularity is most pronounced.

@prophecy7777 FWIW, I have around 35% body fat (per DEXA) and do not look like the photo in that array either, even though I am average height. I look much closer to either the 27-29% or 30-35% photos.