Don’t be me and go 20+ years as a vegetarian before discovering …

SOY CURLS!

Where have I been?!? Been veg for over 20 years and just discovered these. Yummy! What’s everyone’s favorite way to use these? I just soaked for 10 min, squeezed out water, threw in a pan with some teriyaki sauce and boom… add to broccoli and rice. So good!

Makes me wonder what else I’m missing. If you’re new to being veg, don’t sleep on soy curls - way easier than I imagined

@eloquentspeaker14 I love eating them like chips! Rehydrate in soy sauce and chick’n stock, marinate for a little, then drain and squeeze and season with garlic seasoning, salt, and pepper, and airfry at 350° for about 7-10 minutes. They come out so crispy and tasty, I love the chip-like texture. I love using them in stirfries too, same method but just a little less time in the airfryer!

@eloquentspeaker14 I rehydrate them in stock using Better Than Bullion and some soy sauce. Then squeeze out liquid and pan fry with seasonings and bell peppers - then I can have "chicken" fajitas!!
Soy curls are awesome.

@eloquentspeaker14 Aussie here. The hype for this product is real but we don't have it. Would anyone happen to know the best alternative? Vincent's soy products are ok but it seems the Butler ones are incredible