After Almost 2 years I admit defeat.. I don't know what to do anymore

@velvety777 Agree. It’s also the lymphatic stimulation that helps. Obviously it does more than basic exfoliation, otherwise just showering regularly would take care of it. She asked for ideas, I gave her one that worked for me with loose skin.

@evnwlsn I see tremendous progress between the photos!!

I would keep lifting and as others have suggested, going heavier is probably a good thing.

When it’s all said and done, you may always have loose skin/flabby arms. I think it might be helpful to reframe how you see your arms. I hope you can get to a place where you’re comfortable wearing short sleeves!

@evnwlsn I see a lot of progress too. Skin can bounce back, it just takes a lot longer to show, and can seem the same or worse after weight loss, so it has a way of masking your progress. Don't stop what you're doing, because it's working. If surgery is not what you want, then just give it more time

@ruchan isn't skin have limited time and i should be in a certain age to bounce back? i was hoping that i won't endup with loose skin but i did, i took the long route but how long will it take to bounce back?

@evnwlsn You have excessive loose skin. It’s not fat, you won’t be able to get rid of it without surgery. I’m in the same boat. You say you don’t want the scar but you hate the look of your arms now so what’s the difference? Just my two cents. No worth beating yourself up over something that cannot be changed.

@marylouise I was also thinking it’s just loose skin. Maybe worth consulting a doctor/medspa who does a non-surgical tightening treatment (like Venus Freeze).

@evnwlsn It isn’t that they’re lies, it’s that they aren’t suited for your concern. Like being angry that you couldn’t make lemonade out of apples. It was dishonest for them to take your money under the pretense that it would address your concerns, though.

@marylouise i asked the Dr. will it be beneficial for my case, she replied yes! , after the session i went back to her and all she said , you would need more sessions to see results,

@evnwlsn I could be way off, hopefully someone will pop in to say so if yes, but I wonder if a little more focus on biceps would visually balance the tricep (underside) and give you more of the look you want?

Hammer curls work the bicep in a slightly different way and help create a little more of a peak in the bicep. Also working for a bit more hypertrophy in the biceps in general could create some of that balance.

But really, your arms look so strong, and I’m envious of your shoulders :)

Edit: Also, I get being self conscious about a certain part of yourself, the brain does what it does and we work to get it back in line :) And looking at your pictures again made me think a little more about the brain side of things.

We can intentionally put ourselves into positions that spotlight the things we like least about ourselves. That is different than how we move in the real world, and we’re not going to look that way to others or likely even to ourselves. I’m guessing what might get you what you want is going to be a combination of continued effort on strength and muscle building, along with some transformation on the brain side as you adjust from being heavier to a stronger you with a different shape.

@byrightpaths Tell me about it !

Everytime I say maybe my arms are not that bad or huge but then I look at them and feel like crying .. specially when I see the pictures ,, people use pictures for motivation but for me I get discouraged every time

@byrightpaths he doesn’t have overdeveloped triceps though, it’s loose skin isn’t it? the only way to remove that is to either grow your arms (which he doesn’t want to do) or get surgery to remove it.