Easy/convenient goto meals to hit 0.70+ grams of protein everyday?

alaina

I'm getting by with the ff below almost everyday for a month now:
  • Eggs
  • PB Sandwich
  • Canned Tuna
  • Lentils
  • Taho
  • Whey Protein (MYPROTEIN brand - Any alt recommendations for whey too?)
  • Once a week of that 7/11 Sisig (which, according to it's nutritional facts has a good protein to calorie ratio which I don't believe but I still eat it anyway 🤔)
They all seem boring due to some constraints in time (I can only allocate 2 to 3 hours for myself during weekdays) I'd also wanted to meal prep pag weekends but unfortunately, I can't have fridge at my place. Rice Cooker + Steamer's got my back though. Halp guys. TIA. :D

OH, I also pass by Megamall twice a day. Baka may ma susuggest kayong kainan doon?

Oh additional info nadin kasi naghahanap ako ng ka stats na baka makulit ko:
  • "Skinnyfat"
  • 24 y.o.
  • 52 kg
  • 5'3''
  • 20% B.F. (according to an impedance scale which I do not trust)
  • I'm currently cutting while following gzclp until I can see my abs (I know it is stupid) idc if I get below safe bmi, I just want to vindicate myself that I can cut so that when I start bulking crazy I don't have to worry about my ability to cut back my weight.

@alaina You can try eating roast chicken, pork chops, lean ground beef. Kung canned tuna lang "meat" mo baka mahirapan ka mag last at mabwisit ka lang sa pag diet. Di masyado nakakabusog yan.

Whey protein - basta around 120-130 cals, not lower than 20 g of protein per scoop, and at or below 5 carbs per scoop ok na for me. Pili ka na lang ng ok na flavor.

Ganyan talaga kapag nag momonitor ng macros. You more or less eat the same food every day for easier tracking. Kumakain lang ng iba kung minsan para ma sustain ung diet at ma reach ung goals.

@alaina You seem to be hitting your protein weight with that diet. Assuming that you're referring to 0.70 g of protein per kg of bodyweight, it doesn't seem that hard to reach given the food items you listed.

Chicken is also a good protein source and can be found cheaply if you have carinderia/lutong bahay around.

@alaina If you don't care about high cholesterol, try chicken gizzard lol. At 70php per kilo (and that's at supermarkets not even wet markets) you can't go wrong with the value for money. Haha.

@alaina Also as for a good brand of whey protein that's value for money, I always recommend Rule1 to everyone I know. It's comparable to Optimum Nutrition Gold Standard Whey (which is around 2k more expensive)