Has anyone had any luck…

@scripturalreasoning My boobs were the second thing on my body to lose some fat when I started losing weight! Went from DD to something in between C and D. So much more comfortable and not annoying while I do cardio!

@scripturalreasoning Weightlifting 3 to 5 times a week for toning, cardio to help burn calories and I was counting my calories for the first 3 months (approximately 1500-1600cals a day for 1 pound loss a week)!
You can play with the calories a bit to do less exercise, or lose slower.

@scripturalreasoning It doesn’t have to be jiggling the boobs though! It can definitely be low intensity cardio to start off with. I used to walk a lot and do some light biking. 30 to 60 minutes of something like that every other day would be perfectly fine!

@scripturalreasoning I lost weight all over, but the best part was losing a couple cup sizes. Went from a solid G down to DD, waaay easier to bra shop and no more headaches from brastraps digging into my shoulders. I stayed proportionate with the rest of my body, I'm just less all over in general.

@scripturalreasoning Nothing I can suggest fitness-wise but you should check out r/abrathatfits they have s ton of bra suggestions based on breast shape, etc. If you can't make them smaller you can at least make them comfortable

@scripturalreasoning I've lost, I think, 3 cup sizes? But I've also lost over 100lbs (as I used to be very obese). Obviously, you don't have that much fat to lose.

I'd focus more on strengthening the muscles in your shoulders/back/core to support the load. Lifting heavy and eating a high-protein diet may help you to exchange some of your fat for muscle, which may include your chest to some extent, but YMMV.

Also, finding the right bra for you makes a big difference. Cheata compression bras worked well for me when my chest was larger, and I liked the way that they shaved 1-2 cup sizes off of my shape when I wore them. I've also heard that some people have great luck with Enell sports bras, but the cups weren't the ideal shape for my breasts and I think they're more intended to support without compressing.

@scripturalreasoning Lots of women lose some breast size when losing weight. I have heard many women complain that it's the first place they lose!

Remember, your cup size is dependent on your band size. So if you lose weight, you will also lose weight from your ribcage. So while your band size goes down your cup size may stay the same or even get a little bigger depending on the ratio of underbust to bust measurement.

The las time I lost weight, my cup size stayed a J even though I definitely lost fat in my boobs. Because I lost around my underbust and the difference between my underbust and bust measurement stayed the same.

A G cup is actually a very average size. So if you think you are quite a bit above average, you may want to re-check your size with the abrathatfits calculator here.

@scripturalreasoning I have friends in your boat as well. Our bodies will just store/lose fat where it wants. If you naturally have a larger bust though, it's probably not going to drop significantly, and only a breast-reduction will get you where you want.

At some point, you will lose fat all over your body, but it may not be enough to help with back problems or whatever you might have.