Has anyone had any luck…

@scripturalreasoning Workouts didn't help reduce breast size. If anything, it sort of "maintained" my size since it added muscle underneath the fat. For this, I just did chest exercises (push-ups, bench press, etc).

But overall, losing the fat requires being in a calorie deficit. This made me lose fat everywhere (and one of the first places I lose it is my chest/glutes).

@scripturalreasoning Lots of people see a reduction in breast size with weight loss but it's not guaranteed. There's nothing you can do to specifically shrink your breasts other than surgery. But you can do exercised to strengthen your back and shoulders so they feel like less of a burden.

@scripturalreasoning If you can prove that your boobs are getting in the way of daily activities and causing you pain, then insurance will cover it. Other than that you can lose weight and hope it comes off your boobs, but genetics decide where fat is stored. You might go back down to a D or Double D if you choose to lose weight. I have itty bitty titties so I can’t really give bra recommendations but Ik there are some great sports bras with adjustable straps and lots of support on the market.

Back