Has anyone tried G Glowsik supplements?

@ilovetaterzzz Calling L carnitiine useless is false information. I have been prescribed L carnitine by my endocronologist for sex problems.

Secondly, I am a professional athlete and I am on TRT(prescribed) and using this for Androgen receptor up regulation too. I have been prescribed a few other supplements by my doctor after blood test, e.g. Vit D3 and fish oil.

@jenfer I think you forgot to mention all these details in your post

An avg bro doesn't need to waste money on these supplements and only buy caffeine, protein, creatine

If you are prescribed to take all this then it's better to take supplements of brands which are in the precipitation and talk to your medical professional that you want to change the brand of the supplements so they provide you a new prescription

Well most of us are not medical professionals who are eligible enough to recommend changes in the prescription or the precipitation brand

@ilovetaterzzz I intentionally omitted these details from the question to keep the question concise and to the point. I agree that an average bro doesn't needs any supplement at all for fitness. These things are not the point of my question. I also do not like to bring my medical/sexual things for discussion, because being on TRT is taken as bad and puts people down.

Doctor's prescription for L carnitine is expensive and underdosed, 500mg-1000mg per day. I want to take around 5g orally everyday to leverage my TRT, so I am trying to keep it under budget.

@jenfer TRT is kinda bad when people try to claim natural and when newbies start using it without even reaching their full natural potential

I would definitely not recommend to buy it from Flipkart because of bad CS and no return policy and massive fake product seller

Look in Amazon or a better place, try to lab test reports of this product so the content is as it is mentioned in the label

@ilovetaterzzz Yea... Unfortunately I already bought it. I will try to finish it in a couple of weeks and will go for some brand that looks more genuine. I am seeing Carbamide L Carnitine as affordable+somewhatGenuine. Although G Glowsik has some skin products which have decent sales and reviews on flipkart.