Here’s body fat percentage results for someone who has never worked out

@yourservant It’s really interesting that we are similar heights, and body fat percentages but yet I have 20 pounds on you! Bodies are weird like that.

Do you think this scan is accurate? Would you recommend?

@yourservant You have the same result like me, I look soft and skinny but it turned out that I have hight bodyfat percentage , the doctor explained that high fat percentage also caused by low muscle percentage. I have been going to the gym 4-5 days/ week 1 month before I got my DEXA scan so I was pretty surprised with the result, after coming back from the hospital I got to hired a Personal trainer and now he makes my meal plan and my workout plan , hope that in the next 6 month my result will be better :(

@iluvjesuslol Bear in mind building muscle takes absolutely aaaaaaages, so don't worry that there wasn't a change in the first month.

The 6 month one will definitely show changes! Keep rocking it, you're doing great.

@yourservant Ahh I remember when I got my first body scan. After working out for 2 years 1-3 times a week & weightlifting, it was a blow to myself esteem to be 32.9% BF. Took the test again several months later, same result. I was 114lbs, like a size 2. Honestly terrified what it would be now after pandemic weight lol.

@wizaless I’m kinda scared to take one myself for the same reasons. I exercise nearly every day and I’d just hate to hear my bfp is over 30. Calipers say I’m like 23% but that doesn’t measure boobs. I’ve got very similar proportions to you except I’m a tiny bit taller and 10lbs heavier.

@wizaless Same! Did you also do a BodySpec? I remember being in really great shape - had been doing BJJ 3X a week and kettlebells 2X for 3 years - and ended up at like 31-32% BF at 110lbs.

@penny7 I think so! It was the same one OP is showing here. A part of me also wonders if a curvier body is more likely to get you a higher BF? 😭 I'm technically like a 30F in bra size, I wonder how much that contributes to the fat percentage lol

@wizaless Haha.. our bodies seem super similar cause I'm also a 30F in bra size! I think part of it is probably due to our BMIs being on the lower end of the range and there's a certain amount of essential fat that women have that don't totally scale down with weight. So our BF % may be higher than expected, but it's probably due to being undermuscled rather than overfat.

@wizaless That just seems crazy to me! I am sort of curious to get a scan like this but I think I would be really disappointed if the result wasn't near what I expect it to be.

@yourservant As someone with very similar stats, that's really interesting, thanks for sharing! I totally get if you don't want to answer (just ignore me if so!!) but do you know your measurements and would be willing to share? Either way I've always been curious about getting a full body scan like this.

@veryconfused Happy to share, thank you!! Glad it was helpful

Bust: 32D/34C

Waist: 27.5

Hips: 38

And a wear pant size 4-6 if that helps :) always super curious to hear stats from similar sized people too so you’re not alone!!

@yourservant That’s so weird! We have the same height and similar measurements and weight. I have 30% body fat though. I’ve been exercising for years though, maybe I’m not eating enough protein