How do I get a physique like this?

@cici1234 do some normal bodybuilding stuff for a month eating ur protein n shit and then just go on a cut to lose the body fat. a month is probably enough to build enough muscle to look like that. cutting/maintaining that low bf % may or may not be hard it depends on genetics.

@cici1234 Any fitness protocol + good nutrition would get you that. The physique in those photos is basically just in-shape + low body fat %.

Could literally just take up distance running and, if you maintain good nutrition, by the time you're running 10k's you'll look like that. If you're skinny fat, that would prob mean eating at a slight deficit. Though at 5'9", 132lbs, your overall physique would improve way more if you put on u7lbs of muscle than if you lost 7lbs of fat.

@cici1234 At your height, I’d slowly get up to 145 while working out. Honestly, this physique is very attainable. You’re mostly likely naturally surpass it after about a year or so of training.

@cici1234 Start doing muay thai or some other martial arts, its fun because theres a skill aspect to it and its easier to work out with other people while theres someone making you do stuff to get better physique

Also: eat, especially protein

Im skinny and can hardly put on any weight so I have to make myself eat more

@cici1234 i think you could get this type of physique in 6-7months. first i would bulk to 150 then cut down to 135. also make sure you train all muscles effectively including the legs

@cici1234 I look like this.

I attribute to doing jump rope for about 30 mins everyday

(intense routines like 100 double unders in a row then double under variations)

And clean diet plus some bodyweight exercises like handstands and pullups.

My protein intake is relatively low to gym bro standard. Probably 1g for 1kg of bodyweight

@cici1234 like others said, you don’t get swole accidentally… i have a similar physique at 5’10 140LBS

I’m a bit more defined (brat pitt fight club look)

I do a mix of yoga, weightlifting focusing on functional strength and plyos, and play basketball 1-2x a week.

just train bro, would suggest you do a hypertrophy program for 6mo-1 year then focus on athletic training + mobility

@cici1234 I suggest doing cycling or some quad heavy workouts, to get those hormones kickstarted... Otherwise, just do pushups and ideally pullups whenever you can... I don't think you need a strict workout plan for this physique

@cici1234 They don’t have a ton of muscle and are very low BF%. Assuming you can maintain and getthat BF%, you can easily get that physique by consistently doing the most basic body weight exercises. I had a physique like that in elementary school because I would occasionally do what most of people would consider rigorous yardwork— keeping our property presentable. living in the middle of the woods, in Florida, meant this was more or less fighting underbrush, trees, vines, etc. from consuming our property lol like it felt like chopping the heads off a hydra that then had to be dragged into multiple giant piles and burned.

Tbh I really think this could be easily achieved by simply doing a combination of yoga and Pilates or even dancing haha. the build is not impressive from a mass standpoint, they just have a good “base” and low BF%. Any muscle being added while not gaining BF will achieve this… I mean ofc unless one’s genetics just won’t allow it. It’s the physique of a slim child that is somewhat active. If you have absolutely no definition and it’s just soft, you just don’t have any muscle. Anything will help at that point.

Assuming one is literally just jello (not fat, soft), they’ll probably have to learn what it feels like to actually push themselves enough to get results from BWF. Discomfort, burning, and fatigue are the start of the set— not the end. Usually inexperienced people won’t push themselves nearly hard enough and will only think they will. I’d do sit-ups till it felt like someone knocked the wind out of me. I’d stop, lie flat for 2-4 seconds until I was able to breathe again, then keep going lol I wasn’t even close to being done. The human body tells you to stop 10 miles short, people think they pushed themselves hard, but typically are still 8 miles short lol hence the expression “if you ain’t dying, you ain’t trying”. It’s not literal. It’s just saying don’t be a puss, keep going, anything less is the same as doing nothing in the scope of achieving your goals. Learning how to actually push yourself is a whole skill in itself. I truly believe in my heart of hearts that 80%+ of people you see that exercise— of all sizes and strengths— don’t push themselves nearly hard enough.

Look at your calves, pump out 20-30 good, slow one-legged-standing-calf raises and notice how they are more or less the same, but more firm. Doing that to your whole upper body once or twice a day, 3-6 days a week is all it takes. It took me 10x the amount of time to type this than it would have to done one of these mini burnout exercises. This isn’t that hard to achieve.. once again, unless your genetics are fucked and you can’t be that lean/defined— something like the Rock’s genes. He’s got the muscles and the right BF%, but genetically his abs are just not “it”. Even then, you’ll have the same muscle build, but just won’t have crisp cuts.

Most everyone over emphasizes food and how important it is and macros and counting protein is. Unless you need to lose a chunk of BF to achieve this, it’s not really necessary in this specific case. Just eat like a normal healthy person and keep doing what you’re already doing. If your goal is to build muscle, then yeah it’s super important. This physique is basically just someone that does any amount of activity. You don’t need to protein load lol I’ve got a better physique than no less than 90% of this sub, easily, and I eat whatever tf I want in moderation. I ate a double quarter pounder large combo from McDonald’s yesterday, but then for the rest of the day, the amount I ate took into consideration that I inhaled 1400 calories for lunch. Not starving myself, just common sense not overeating. It really does balance out. Long term health? Probably not the best for my liver. Aesthetics and BF%? I have results to prove it lmao I haven’t had protein or worked out in like a month, but you wouldn’t know because I eat (shit food) mindfully, and in moderation. Sleep is arguably most important for your case.

@cici1234 You can only really build/lose muscle/fat. Your bone structure and muscle insertions kind of determine the rest. That said, you can decide where you aim to build muscle and focus on that if it is needed. This means that you can't really aim to look like certain people if your structure isn't built that way.

@cici1234 I’m also about the same weight. A bit heavier. I have that physique as well but ngl it’s natural.. I advice a decent well-balanced diet, some home workouts and running. Running really provides a cut and lean physique. 🫡