How do I get a physique like this?

@feyisike Don’t listen to this advice about not lifting. You need to do strength training, their bodies clearly have some muscle tone. I’d recommend a solid body weight routine and eat at maintenance or slightly under and you’ll recomp

@feyisike Haha what do you mean eat like a sea sponge - does that mean a lot or a little? Also, do you think I should keep lifting a bit to help reveal the muscle?

@cici1234 Eating less will help you lose fat but if you don't have any muscles or many muscles you'll just end up looking very skinny. Like 90 era super models. So you should do some training to maintain some muscles. But if you want to build muscles that's easier to do in a calorie rich environment.

@cici1234
Currently, im 24, 5’9”, and I weigh 132 lbs. While I’m pretty low weight, I’d consider myself skinny fat

That's not what skinny fat means. A skinny fat person has a high percentage of bodyfat compared to lean muscle mass. You're just skinny.

@cici1234 I am an every day person with an office job (with some warehouse work) who games at night with a shit diet

Get a hanging bar. Start doing hangs, pull ups chins ups and doing crunches on it

My torso has changed massively in 6 months of bugger all effort i'm not smashing myself at all

@cici1234 That is mostly diet/burning calories to have a low enough body fat percentage. Other than that pushups and leg raises or maybe planks. Not a lot is needed to get a body like that

@cici1234 I weight 61kg on a good day and I'm 176cm tall. I have this physique. I run three times a week, the standard being 6km per run. I don't bulk but I do always try to eat as many calories and protein as possible. I used to be 49kg 4 months ago. I do calisthenics work three times a week. My workout consists of pull-ups, push-ups, dips and rows.

@cici1234 First of all, you need to build muscle cause you're skinny fat. Maybe even bulking for a bit if you're struggling. That's the priority. After that you can just cut to lose the extra fat. Do the recommended routine on this subreddit and after a while you can do some weighted calisthenics or high volume for extra work.