How do you keep your dick n balls secure?

@wovwr Here's the Urban Dictionary definition of Bulldogging :

When a male tucks his genitalia between his legs while nude and bends over, giving the appearance of a bulldog from the rear.

Guy 1: Man, I can't remember much of last night.

Guy 2: You were pretty wasted. You downed a bottle of vodka and then you started bulldogging my in-laws.

Guy1: Sorry son.

[sup]about[/sup] [sup]|[/sup] [sup]flag for glitch[/sup] [sup]|[/sup] [sup]Summon: urbanbot, what is something?[/sup]

@cptnhook To jump on this thread, do other people find that the bell hits them on the ass a lot when swinging? Sometimes I can feel where its smacked my ass when I sit down.

I'm swinging with the 16kg right now and I'm 6' tall and long legged.

@mechibo You want to kind of guide the bell to a stop using your posture so it doesn't swing up. It's hard to explain, but the bell shouldn't swing up at the bottom of your motion. It should kind glide down at an angle and come to a brief stop.

@mechibo I used to do that, then after I did one-handed swings for a whileI learned how to "thread" the 'bell properly between my legs when going down.

It's hard to explain without demonstrating, but do one-handed swings for a while and it will become obvious.

@mechibo When doing one handed swings, turn the bell so that the handle isn't horizontal. Otherwise it's about maneuvering properly and waiting just a bit before swinging again.