How long does it take to get to body like this ?

@olliegen I’d cut the fat first then lean bulk whilst training. Take a look at r/leangains and website. It focuses on big lifts with weights but obviously you can do bodyweight workouts and focus on the diet.

It will be much easier to improve on strength as you’ll gradually start to weigh less and less compared to putting on more fat plus muscle

@olliegen Cutting takes a lot of discipline, better to do a month earlier to get used to cutting out bs imo. After two weeks of being strict your bad food cravings will start to subside

@olliegen I’d suggest taking creatine and use maintenance phases. (Stole this idea from Renaissance Periodization, check them out) I did 1 month maintenance to 3 months cutting last year to great results.

@olliegen If you worked your ass and tits off then maybe less than a year. In reality you might not put that much effort and fall off for a month here and there, and I'd plan like that is expected so with that in mind 2 to 3 years.

I used to do some idiotic weight cuts for wrestling in HS so I know what it's like to be 155 lb and have 20 lb weight fluctuations within a week or two. That shit was unhealthy AF, don't do it like that. Running in sweats was what got me to lose that weight, just make sure to have a decent diet while doing it.

@olliegen Go into a calorie deficit. It's easier to do this when you stop drinking your calories (soda, whole milk, any alcohol) and instead eat them. Only drink good 'ol H2O and it'll be so much easier. Also stop eating super sugary foods, I know, it'll suck, but you discover a whole new world of food when you cut it out. Fruit tastes amazing (has natural sugar) and so does seasoning my food. You got this man!

@olliegen My advice is not to have a body goal because once you actually start training and putting on muscle you'll se how different your body is to other people. It is better to have a broad picture on how you would like to look rather than somebody elses body that you compare yourself with. Just train hard and it will pay off, good luck

@scream Nice progress! Also 1l of vodka a day is terrible, glad you dropped it.

Guy in the 'goal' pic for OP has some more mass than you though, noticeable in lats and delts. So OP needs to build some mass in addition to really dropping the bf%

@olliegen It's worth bearing in mind that there is a significant genetic component to how you look. For example you might get really lean but still not have that "V". Just get in the best shape you can and be happy with whatever that shapes turns out to be! You can certainly achieve something in a similar frame.

@olliegen Hello my fellow Wan Hee enjoyer! You can do it bro, just do a nice cut, and reduce carbs so you don’t hold water. You can make it by end of summer most likely. Next summer you’ll look incredible. :)