I’m the crying girl

@whitehorse I also don’t like people watching me. If i want to finish and will be last by a while, i tell the coach it is important to me that no one watches me finish, so much so that I won’t come back if they do, and ask them to make sure that doesn’t happen. I appreciate all the people who work out longer so i am not alone and don’t notice. I scale down reps and weight if i will be last by a while. For me, part of the process is learning my level to be able to finish around the prescribed time, and work on reducing scaling until I can do it without scaling. For box jumps, i am 5’1” with a 24” inseam. I don’t jump onto the 20” box yet. It is a different challenge for 24” legs than 30-36” legs. I jump on stacked 25 or 45 lb weights.

@whitehorse The point is you are there doing it!!! Don't let your insecurities cloud your achievements. Every lift, every stride, every jump is a step toward you becoming a better version of yourself. And no one in that room should be judging you, Crossfit is a community of support. If the gym you are attending is not offering that level of support, find one that will. Keep going, cry, grunt, yell, but don't give in and don't give up.