I designed a map with progression trees for most popular bodyweight exercises

@supperz0nic That is very VERY cool. Good job. I’d love to have a poster of this. Consider putting it on ETSY or eBay or some other platform. It’s very well done and is a great reminder. I’d also put a water mark on this one just in case.

@supperz0nic This is great! Oh man it feels like it's been a long time since I saw content beyond "I asked chatgpt to design me a workout what do u guys think"…

Very cool and useful, I like it a lot!

@supperz0nic I think your graphic is pretty good! But I have a list of discrepancies I'd want addressed before referring clients to it.

You've forgotten the 1.5 hand pull ups in the 1h pull up progression. I think it's a little odd that you say you aren't aiming for impossible/gymnastics movements when you have clapping handstand push ups. It's also a little odd that the press into hand stand is in the handstand section when it is what a hand stand push up is. I think the angle is off for your hand stand push ups, but that may just be because of how I learned to do them (see press into hand stand). To sum up, most of the right side of your graphic is gymnastic movement and really ought fall into the push up variations by and large.

Back