I did it! 205 lbs x 2 deadlift

I made a post recently about hitting 195 lbs x 2 after recovered (sort of) from hysterectomy (beeeg ass fibroids) in May 2022. I started on Nov 21 and aimed for 205 in 4 weeks. Well on 12/21, I hit 195 x 2 so just a bit short. But today I made it to 205! I live in an apt so I need the padding and with the hex bar it prolly helped a lot more if I were to use the Olympic bar. But as mentioned in my previous post, my body mechanics changed somehow after the surgery so I wasn’t able to use the Olympic bar from the floor or on the pads anymore sadly. Maybe one day I’ll be able to. I was going to keep going but my partner complained about the apt shaking lol.

Edit: added IG link and realize my acct is private. I’m dumb. Sorry

Edit: I’m already getting shit for having to lift with a hex bar and noise dampening pads bc apparently it’s not technically a deadlift if it’s raised from the ground. Or idk what else they’re finding faults with. Not sure how else I’m supposed to lift in an apt on the top floor. I don’t understand why some people gotta tear down people like this. It sucks. If you don’t care or like my content, just downvote and move on.

Edit 3: Many thanks to @holywalk-kiri for reminding me to flip the handles to increase the distance! I’ll do that next and see if I can still do 205.

Edit 4: Just in case anyone has a similar setup and wants to increase distance and full range of motion, you can use a platform to increase fhe distance and get full range of motion. Thank you @mara6191 for the recommendation.

@cant_think_of_a_name Same! The hex bar saves my back. I love it. I hear a lot of people bash it, but who cares. It makes the lift more squat-ish I guess. But it definitely works your posterior chain and that's really all I want it for.