I don’t know wtf I’m doing

@joyfullyobey Don't just estimate your calories, you need to actually count them and write it all down. Measure your food to make sure you're getting a proper serving. If you're eating something that doesn't have a nutrition label, look it up on CalorieKing.com.

In addition to calories, you should also track your protein and fiber intake. Aim for 1 gram of protein per pound of body weight every day (so if you weigh 160 lbs, you should aim for 160 grams of protein per day).

Aim for 25-35 grams of fiber per day. If you have trouble getting enough fiber, I recommend Fiber One cereal. Yes, it's bland, but it has 14 grams of fiber per half-cup.

Try to drink at least 50 ounces of water per day. I have a water bottle that shows the ounces on the side of it, and I carry that around with me and take sips throughout the day.

For me, it really helps to plan my meals in advance. I don't use an app, I just record all my meals in an Excel spreadsheet, and I keep track of calories, protein, and fiber.

@irishamerican4christ Of course she should eat fruit and veggies as well, but it's hard to get the recommended amount of fiber from just fruits and veggies. If she's struggling with that, adding a serving of high-fiber cereal is an easy way to get more fiber.

@joyfullyobey So my routine is: 1500 cal goal

250 cal protein 2eggs and seaweed (I like them) 100 cal Fruit apples for me are super satiety and I love it

400 cal lunch is veggies raw or cooked with meat lean source. Beef fish shrimp chicken lamb etc anything lean

750 cal for evening. I split 200 if I need it 550 for dinner hopefully a lean one.

So I would be careful with rice and dinner rolls always hit the protein target first. Wheat thins etc sound fun but no. Eat protein.