I only want big arms. Not literally, I still am working out other muscle groups, but I want the biggest bulkiest arms. How do I get them?

@lizlugo51 Training them fresh with exercises that suits you is probably going to be the biggest benefit if youre not doing that already. Geoffrey Verity Schofield had great succes doing essentially an arnold split where arms are done fresh twice per week. Throwing a bunch of volume and frequency all at once is probably not the best idea but a reasonable amount of volume around twice per week slowly building up is the way to go. Recommend to check his video out:

@lizlugo51 Do more volume and do tricep stuff overhead to get more long head.

Do most your stuff in the 10-20 rep range and try myorep matching. Allows you to get more sets in less time.

@lizlugo51 On my push day my first isolation exercise is my overhead movement for the long head of the tri. If you want pure size focus on that the long head

@lizlugo51 Do tri workouts. Between regular chest compound moves and dips this should have you covered.

For biceps, I literally mix in bicep curls at the end of my workouts 2-3 times a week, 3 sets. Switch it up between Barbell and dumbbells.

Above, with a balanced regular workout is plenty to get big arms.

@lizlugo51 Step one - don’t listen to anyone that says triceps are everything in arms. That’s old 2010s powerlifting is bodybuilding BS.

Having two dedicated arm days a a week is a must for taking your arms to their full potential, with equal amount of bicep and tricep work. Don’t neglect the forearms either. Start with heavy barbell curls and skullcrushers/close grip bench (6-8 reps) and also do things in higher rep ranges (12-15) and push progressive overload in the higher reps don’t just use them to get a pump. Arms were my weak point for a long time and this blew them up

@lizlugo51 You think you want this because your arms are leaner than the rest of your body and you think you want them bigger, if you ever get properly lean you’ll look goofy.

@lizlugo51 Program it so your arms always being hit, I have been and my arms are blowing up. On a bulk of course, Chest & Biceps, Triceps & Shoulders, Back & Hamstrings (Biceps), Quads & Calfs (Triceps), Arm day. Rest and repeats. The biceps and triceps in brackets would but around 3 sets of complete failure and drop sets. You also get in direct training to biceps and triceps through back and chest work, doesn’t have to be the same but as long as you keep those arms working they will grow

@lizlugo51 I keep weights in my living room so I can pick them up anytime to get that pump.

Make a plan/workout routine, stick with it...
Try to keep it simple and you will remember it easier and will be more likely to stick with it...

Get a calendar and write what your doing, somewhere you will see it everyday. Maybe see how many days in a row you can stick to your plan.

On the same note, a picture journal may help so you can follow your progress.

Motivate yourself with movies like Pain and Gain, any Rocky movie 🎬, Million Dollar Baby etc.

I like to do arm rolls with a short bar on the preacher curl station...with your hands facing up, roll the bar back and forth to your fingertips...you will see the veins in your arms and that motivates me all the more...You can also incorporate some wrist action to make it a bit more complex...

Sorry, I wrote a way better message before this but then held my phone under my chin for a sec. and , poof, it dissappeared...was more organized and flowed a lot better b4...

Good Luck in your endeavor!!!