It’s okay if you don’t want to do at home workouts right now

@maria37 There is a difference between staying fit and mental well being. I associate working out with my mental well being because I feel depressed if I don’t get excercise living in a small space. Maybe it will help someone. Nothing negative was said. Keep downvoting sunshine

Edit: I love how I stated this helps with depression and maybe it will help someone else. What a supportive sub!

@samogar Downvotes are for comments that don’t contribute to the discussion. Suggestions for home workouts might be useful for some but aren’t helpful in the context of this discussion where people are talking about how they can sometimes be triggering (if you have an ED history) and the merits of skipping exercise that you don’t enjoy. Plenty of other places to post about home workout ideas but I think this is being poorly received as it isn’t really on topic.

@dawn16 Most women go through eating disorders, myself included. Quarantine is not a normal situation and a lot of things will be triggered for people. Depression is real don’t diminish it.

Back