Jeff Nippard’s New Exercises

@ray0174 I do like the bottom 1/2 or 2/3 constant tension squat tbh, I started doing them recently (albeit with dumbbells, my building's gym is small) and the stimulus is crazy

The other two seem cool but I'm good with what I do now, lol. Plus I'm not putting my face on the stinky gym floor

@ray0174 I've been doing the lying on your back cable flye, didn't think anything of it but reading your comments I guess I'll try just using a bench. Sounds like there isn't any benefit in stability over using a bench.

@ray0174 I’m pretty sure he’s not saying these are the three must do exercises. Just other options. Jeff does all the “normal” lifts too. You might like some more than others. People get so bothered by the content - just don’t watch it.

But no I’m not laying on the gym floor like that lol

@ray0174 We know applying load to a muscle under stretch is incredibly hypertrophic so I don't see any problem with the deep squats. I imagine the lying crows would be an excellent extremely stable vertical pull, and as far as db variations of shoulder raises, lying on a bench and doing some behind the back work doesn't seem so crazy although I'd argue a cable is likely superior.

Doesn't really seem like nonsense to me at all really.

@ray0174 First is asking for a shoulder injury if you use any significant amount of weight, second has been a staple in bodybuilding for a long time in one way or another, third could be done easier by just doing a one arm lat pulldown